Saturday, June 30, 2012

Early to Rise

Edmonton Alberta Canada Sunrise North Saskatchewan River Bridge

Early to Rise

Set my alarm for 3:30 am this morning. Woke up got dressed and left the house just before 4:00 am. I had been wanting to catch a sunrise for sometime but getting up early is difficult for me. I forced myself to bed early and managed to get up. I had picked this spot some time ago and was hoping for some thin strips of clouds near the horizon. I wasn't disappointed. The colors were fantastic as the sun rose. Some of the shots I took before this one had some bright reds but I knew as the sun climbed into that layer of clouds I would get some beams of light. So I waited.

edmonton alberta canada sunrise gold golden river north

Pure Gold

This one was taken a few minutes later. It was taken with some different settings on the camera and the post processing was very different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment